Thursday, April 5, 2012

Progress

Our seedlings are coming along so nicely. The Serrano peppers are taking off, but the cilantro is taking it's sweet time. Cilantro has always been a bit testy with me so I'm curious if we're going to be able to pull off growing from seed.
Serranos to the left, tomatoes in the middle and cilantro on the right.
Guess what? Lizard butt! Oh, I crack myself up. Actually I think that's a gecko on that palm tree. We went to T and C's house for the monthly gathering of Ladies Who Lunch and their Children Who Must Remain Upstairs. When we were leaving Z spotted this guy taking a stroll. We thought for a brief moment about taking him home with us and then though, um, NO.

He wouldn't turn around to get his face. Sorry. 
Mostly we left Gus (no reason not to name the little darling even if we didn't bring him home) because we already had a sloth at home. And by sloth I mean The World's Laziest Cat. He should really be more ashamed, but he can't be bothered.
Don't let our learning get in your way, Lucky.


No comments: